Tue, 16 Nov|
Sawston Cyber Session
Fraud and Cyber threats exist whether you are an individual or a business. Join us for specific sessions for individuals or businesses to find out more.
Time & Location
16 Nov 2021, 16:30 – 19:00
Sawston, New Road, Sawston CB22 3BP, UK
About the Event
Fraud and Cyber threats exist whether you are an individual or a business.
Cambridgeshire Constabulary and The Eastern Cyber Resilience Centre, in partnership with Sawston parish council, are putting on a free Sawston Cyber Session.
Come and join us to learn about the current threats and what you can do to prevent being a victim in the future.
We have two streams for you to choose from: Individual or Business.
Come and watch the presentation which is most relevent for yourself and then feel free to speak to our speakers from both streams.
If you can’t make the presentation, why not come along afterwards, and have a chat with the speakers about what concerns you.
The presentations will start from 16:45 and last approx 1:30hrs with time afterwards for questions.
- Rachel Carr - Cybercrime & Fraud Prevention Officer
- Nigel Sutton – Fraud and Cybercrime Protect Officer
- DI Fiona Bail – Head of Cyber and Innovation at The Eastern Cyber Resilience Centre
- Current Threats to businesses in the region
- What The Eastern Cyber Resilience Centre is and how it can help business
- Practical tips for making businesses cyber resilient
- Current threats to individuals in the area
- Practical tips to keep you secure