Wed, 18 May|
Give your customers the protection from cyber criminals they deserve
Understand the free tools and services which you can use to help protect your customers from Cyber Crime.
Time & Location
18 May 2022, 11:00 – 12:30
About the Event
Cybercrime is increasing and the threats constantly change, so being prepared and helping your customers to also understand the threats being faced is key.
But of course money is massive blocker for smaller organisations, but there are free servicers which can benefit all organisations.
Listen to our presenters talk about the free tools and services being provided so you can help your customers become cyber resilient.
With presentations from:
- The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
- Police CyberAlarm
- Cyber East (cyber cluster)
- Police Protect
- The Eastern Cyber Resilience Centre
- Overview of cyber landscape
- Role of Police, ECRC and Cluster
- What free tools are available which MSPs can use to add value
- Benefits of promoting cyber security within MSP clients