Wed, 23 Feb|
Cyber crime and how to prevent threats to your business
Designed to inform, engage, inspire, a space for discussion with like-minded individuals who understand the real world threat of cyber crime.
Time & Location
23 Feb 2022, 10:30 – 11:30
About the Event
In collaboration with the Cyber Protect Team within Bedfordshire Police Cybercrime unit and Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce, join us for a 1-hour webinar designed to inform, engage, inspire, and provide a space for discussion with like-minded individuals who understand the real-world threat of cyber-crime; those interested in the current threat landscape; and most importantly, how you can mitigate against the specific threats facing your organisation/s.
- Law Enforcement Perspective – Michael Williams | Cyber Protect & Prevent | Bedfordshire Police
- Cyber Protect - How to safeguard your organisation from cyber-criminals - Michael Williams | Cyber Protect & Prevent | Bedfordshire Police
- Protecting you from Cyber Crime, because you deserve to be safe - Francis West CEO Westtek T/A Security Everywhere
- Cyber Choices - Young people and their involvement in committing Cyber Dependant crime.
- Eastern Region Cyber Resilience Centre ECRC – Having launched very recently, hear from the ECRC and how they can support your business – DI Fiona Bail, Head of Cyber and Resilience
- Live Q&A Session – The opportunity to ask our panel any related questions you may have
We will be discussing regional cyber threats and trends, including practical advice and guidance to mitigate against the most common threats we’re seeing in the current climate. You will hear how we can assist your business and the services we can offer you.
Speakers: Michael WILLIAMS, Alex Matcham, Saverio Bongo – Cyber Protect & Prevent Bedfordshire Police
The Cyber choices programme is to deter young people with an interest, talent or curiosity in computers, coding, gaming and cyber related disciplines from finding themselves in a position where, unknowingly or otherwise, they have broken the law. Find out how this happens and how as a business you can get involved in supporting young people.
Speakers: Steph Frankish & Andy Baldwin – Cyber Choices ERSOU
The event will be held on Zoom and the joining link will be detailed in your confirmation of registration email.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Partnerships & Events Manager, Samantha Hunter: Samantha.Hunter@semlep.com